The main role of a software developer is to build and test, high-quality code across front end, logic and database layers. A developer will typically be working as part of a larger team, in which they will have responsibility for some of the straightforward elements of the overall project. The developer will need to be […]
This is a great opportunity to develop your role if you are in job roles such as Junior Web Developer, Application Developer, Mobile App Developer, Games Developer, and Software Developer. It's also a great career starter for anyone with a level 3 (A-Level or equivalent) qualification, who may be looking to retrain and change their career direction.
This is an ideal career route for anyone who identifies as having:
- analytical thinking skills
- maths knowledge for understanding programming
- to be thorough and pay attention to detail
- the ability to come up with new ways of doing things
- complex problem-solving skills
- excellent verbal communication skills for sharing ideas
- persistence and determination
- thinking and reasoning skills
The digital world today comprises many varied roles in software development, website creation and administration as well as hardware and network infrastructure opportunities. This course encompasses these roles so that you might best find out where your skills, talents and interests lie. The main qualification is the Edexcel BTEC Extended Diploma in IT in which […]
You would like a career within the digital sector, perhaps as a help desk technician, first or second liner support or IT infrastructure technician.