Where you live while you study is key to the success of your college experience. You need to ensure you are going to be happy in your surroundings. If you choose to move away from home, be assured we can help you every step of the way.


Halls of residence

For those leaving school, looking to study at Bicton College, we offer halls of residence with warden supervised accommodation. For students under 18 years of age at Duchy College Stoke Climsland, here is a list of host families that offer accommodation locally (please check this page regularly for an updated list) –

Accommodation List

For further education and university accommodation at either Bicton College or Duchy College please contact Maxine Bentley on 01395 562320.

For Out of Hours Emergencies at Bicton College please phone the warden’s mobile on 07977 148270.

For Out of Hours Emergencies at Duchy College Stoke Climsland please phone the warden’s mobile on 07773 367483.

Bicton College – accommodation guide

Bicton Accommodation Application Form 2018-19

Duchy Stoke Climsland +18 Accommodation Application

Residential Bursary

If you are studying a further education course, your daily return travelling time would be more than 2 hours and your household income is less than £40,000, you may be eligible for assistance with accommodation costs with a Residential Bursary.

2018-19 – 16-18 Residential Bursary Form

For more details please contact Jennifer Warren on 01395 562339.


Living in Cornwall

For anyone looking to move and study at any of our other campuses, we have an accommodation office to support you, whether you are looking for shared housing, local affordable rentals or host families. Please get in touch, whatever stage you are at in your application and talk to an advisor today.


Contact us

For all general enquiries, please contact our team via: living@cornwall.ac.uk

For university accommodation for Cornwall College, Falmouth Marine School, Duchy College Rosewarne, Eden Project, please contact Liz Hellier on 07500 572546 or visit the university accommodation Facebook page.


FE Accommodation Lists:

FE Accommodation – Falmouth Marine School


University Accommodation Guide

TCCG University Accommodation Guide 2018-19

University Accommodation Lists:

University Accommodation Camborne-Rosewarne14-06-18

University Accommodation Newquay 14-06-18

University Accommodation Eden 20-06-18

University Accommodation Falmouth 14-06-18

Got a room or house suitable for student rental?

We are looking for accommodation in Camborne, Falmouth, Newquay and St Austell areas for Higher Education students studying at degree level with the Cornwall College Group.  Do you have a spare room to rent out, a flat or house to rent or do you know anyone in this area who could provide accommodation for Higher Education students (18+)? You could rent a room under the Government’s ‘Rent a Room Scheme?’

Students study for 2 and 3 years and courses run from September to June.  Secure payments, deposits and references can be obtained.

If you are interested or know anyone else who might be able to help please contact: Liz Hellier, HE Accommodation Development Officer on 07500 572546 or email liz.hellier@cornwall.ac.uk