This course is for any learner who has completed the Spanish Beginners Term 1, 2 & 3 and Spanish Intermediate Term 1 & 2 courses, or already has previous knowledge, and will enhance the use of grammar and improve the confidence in conversations. Basic conversational prompts or being familiar with the basics is required.
This course is taught by a native speaker.
If you are not sure if this is the right level for you please email your contact details and which level you are interested in to email@example.com and we will arrange for the tutor to contact you.
Please bring along a pad, pen and Spanish dictionary if you already have one otherwise advice will be given on what to buy at the first class.
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Thursday, 02/05/2019
- End Date: Thursday, 27/06/2019
- Start Time: 6:30PM
- End Time: 8:30PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 8 weeks
- Fee: £96.00
- Course Code: RE:CAM:RE:1L37:M:18