This course is designed for the beginner or those with very little experience.
It will cover a variety of techniques to produce beautiful, individual jewellery in copper and sterling silver with the aim to wear them once complete. The techniques taught will include an introduction to piercing, ring sizing, filing, texturing and finishing. All of which once learnt can be done from your own home using basic jewellery equipment without the expense of setting up a traditional workshop.
Materials are provided for the first project and your tutor will advise you of where you can buy any further materials you need.
Please wear old clothes or bring an apron to protect your clothes and footwear should not be open toed.
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Monday, 29/04/2019
- End Date: Monday, 01/07/2019
- Start Time: 6:30PM
- End Time: 8:30PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 8 weeks
- Fee: £113.00
- Course Code: RE:CAM:RE:1C13:M:18