Have fun learning how to do different folded fabric designs to produce three-dimensional patchwork. These will then be used to design an original product of your choice, such as a wall hanging, to be made during the third session.
You will need to bring with you a general sewing kit and your sewing machine (with instruction booklet). You will also need to bring the materials you wish to use at the class as these are not provided and we will let you know, at least a week beforehand, exactly what materials you will need but we expect most of you will already have some of the materials required.
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Monday, 14/05/2018
- End Date: Monday, 04/06/2018
- Start Time: 6:30PM
- End Time: 8:30PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 3 weeks
- Fee: £38.00
- Course Code: RE:1D28:CAM-M-1/1