Make a style of your choice in oilcloth/PVC vinyl. Samples, instructions and templates will be provided, or come along with your own. An easy glide or teflon foot will help you to sew this fabric more successfully.
You will need to bring with you a general sewing kit and your sewing machine (with instruction booklet). You will also need to bring the materials you wish to use at the workshop as these are not provided and we will let you know, at least a week beforehand, exactly what materials you will need but we expect most of you will already have some of the materials required.
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Saturday, 16/03/2019
- End Date: Saturday, 16/03/2019
- Start Time: 9:30AM
- End Time: 3:30PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 1 day
- Fee: £38.00
- Course Code: RE:CAM:RE:1D20:M:18