At this workshop you will learn how to access and use all the settings available on your phone or tablet to improve your mobile photography.
Including using the built-in and external flash, using different file types (where available) and how to process your images to give better results for printing or use on social media.
We will practice some fun tips and tricks to make your images stand out from the crowd. A range of clip on lenses will be available to try out on your device.
You will need to bring your own mobile phone or tablet (and charger) to this workshop.
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne
- Start Date: Saturday, 21/04/2018
- End Date: Saturday, 21/04/2018
- Start Time: 9:30AM
- End Time: 3:30PM
- Venue: Cornwall College Camborne Trevenson Campus Pool Redruth Cornwall TR15 3RD
- Course length: 1 day
- Fee: £38.00
- Course Code: RE:1P05:CAM-M-1/1