7.4 hours per week/ 52 weeks per year
We are looking for an experienced individual to be responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of learning during off the job training and linking delivery with assessment. The post holder will ensure that Apprentices meet all the components of the Work-based Diploma and the full Apprenticeship framework/ Standard as applicable and engage with fully the marketing teams.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Must have or be working towards the Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS).
• Individuals will be required to complete college based Health and Safety training along with further accredited Health and Safety qualifications where deemed appropriate for the vocational area / levels of experience.
• Appropriate vocational qualification to at least Level 3.
• Level 2 Maths and English
• Understanding of the SASE framework and requirements
• Hold relevant industry (professional) related qualifications and certificates
• Hold or be working towards the TAQA Assessor Award.
If you require more information, please contact Roger Clarke on 01579 372346.Download full Job Description