The course is ideal for those looking to develop some specialist sales and marketing skills accredited by ISMM, an Industry recognised institution.
Share this course with someone you know...
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
- Prepare for the sales call
- Establish a rapport with the customer
- Identify customer requirements
- Present own products and/or services to the customer
- Deal with sales objections over the phone
- Progress the sale
- Close the sale
Upon successful completion of this qualification you will then be able to progress onto the Level 2 Apprenticeship in Sales or a further ISMM level 2 qualification.
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility.