An ideal qualification for managers with a clear responsibility for coaching and mentoring, individuals looking to move into a development role with their current employment or those who are planning to embark on a career as a freelance coach. The course will:
- Help you to gain a critical understanding of the role and responsibilities of the workplace coach and mentor
- Broaden your understanding of the impacts of coaching and mentoring on a business
- Enable you to assess your own skills, behaviours and knowledge as a coach and mentor
- Provide evidence of your own development as a coach and mentor by gaining the qualification
- Assist you in planning your ongoing development
- Support you in planning, delivering and reviewing coaching and mentoring in your organisation
Share this course with someone you know...
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility.