This is a follow on course from the CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting. You will focus on three key pillars including:
- Enterprise – Project and Relationship Management
- Performance – Advanced Management Accounting
- Financial – Advanced Financial Reporting
Share this course with someone you know...
The CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting is for anyone wishing to continue working towards this highly regarded, internationally recognised, professional management accounting qualification.
You need the CIMA Diploma or earlier ACCA equivalent qualification in order to study at this level.
In depth knowledge in areas of core accounting skills, 'Big Data', sustainability, integrated reporting and finance function transformation. Risk, as well as costing and cost management.
The CIMA qualification is frequently revised to keep up with the latest business trends and employer needs. The three key pillars you will focus on are:
- Enterprise - Project and Relationship Management
• Introduction to strategic management and assessing the global environment
• The human aspect of the organisation, managing relationships
• Managing change through projects
- Performance - Advanced Management Accounting
• Cost planning and analysis for competitive advantage
• Control and performance management of responsibility centres
• Long-term decision making
• Management control and risk
- Financial - Advanced Financial Reporting
• Sources of long-term finance
• Financial reporting
• Analysis of financial performance and position
To develop business acumen and core accounting skills that management accountants need to drive business success.
That the real-life skills and competencies employers need are woven into the syllabus.
Chartered Accountancy status.
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility.