Benefits to you:
This workshop is an opportunity for you to explore the concept of Performance Management (PM) and Succession Planning. You will explore the Performance Management process and define what should be assessed in your workplace. The areas of both skill and behaviour will be covered and practical aspects of PM such as ‘what’ and ‘how’ to assess will be covered.
Sample topics that may be included are:
- Core Competencies
Discuss and explore the area of behaviours desired within your business
- Talent matrix
Review individuals and teams in line to produce an overview for both development & succession planning
- Performance review (appraisal)
When, how, paperwork, evidence
- Rating systems
How will you rate your staff, what criteria will you use and how will this be communicated and evidenced?
- Target setting
- KPIs /KPOs/ SMART targets, what systems will you use to set, measure and record the targets that you set your staff and teams?
- Performance planning
PIP (personal improvement plan) and PDP (personal development plan)
- Monitoring & tracking
Practical ideas to enable the system to be an all year round process
Networking opportunities with other managers and the benefits of shared practice.
Benefits to your business:
Performance Management encompasses a range of management skills and processes that when used effectively:
- Aligns behaviour with organisation strategy and values
- Clarifies job and work expectations
- Provides shared understanding of what will be monitored and measured
- Allows the individual and the organisation to measure and compare performance consistently
- Allows the individual and the organisation to grow and develop
Areas of improvement include:
- Develop & Motivate staff
- Retain staff
- Increase productivity
- Drive bottom line profit
Share this course with someone you know...
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility.