Learn about providing information, advice or guidance for specific groups of clients and consider how clients can be supported in making appropriate choices. You will also learn how to help them overcome barriers when accessing information, advice and guidance and learn about ways of managing information and records.
This course aims to:
- Introduce the concepts and models of effective ‘Information, advice and guidance’
- Further your Understanding in meeting the needs of clients
- Increase your confidence dealing with clients and related agencies
- Outline the need for accurate record-keeping and fulfilling good practice guidelines
- Explore ways to work with clients in a supportive, non-discriminatory manner
- Consider how values, beliefs and attitudes may effect interactions with clients
- Stress the importance of adhering to confidentiality and maintaining impartiality
- Provide a basis for further study and/or career development
This flexible course is run over 4 months and is delivered by distance learning.
Share this course with someone you know...
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility. The Cornwall College Group reserves the right to withdraw any course listed at any time.