This workshop is an opportunity for you to explore the areas of managing performance and having difficult conversations in the workplace. You will also have the chance to identify your personal communication style and explore the pros and con of differing styles
Networking opportunities with other practitioners and the benefits of shared practice.
Benefits to your business:
The workshop places an emphasis on developing an understanding of the benefits and practical processes of Performance Management that is easily be transferred to the reality of the workplace.
Areas of improvement include:
- Improved Productivity
- Open Communication
- Clearer lines of accountability
The aim of the workshop is to facilitate the exploration and understanding of the concept of performance management in the work place.
Those attending will be encouraged to explore these concepts through a range of activities that include looking at:
- How People Work
- How they are managed & developed to improve their performance
- How to maximise their contribution to the organisation.
Specific areas of development that are covered are:
- Performance Management Cycle
- The Performance Review system
- Identifying and managing talent
- Managing under performers
- Giving feedback and having successful difficult conversations
This workshop directly compliments other workshops such as:
- Management and leadership style
- Developing and leading a team
- Coaching your employees
- Understanding your communication style
- Being assertive
- Influencing others
- Effective communication in business
All these workshops have content that is integral to both ILM and CMI Leadership and Management Awards at levels 2-4.
PLEASE NOTE – We offer this course as a bespoke option, please enquire to find out costs.
Share this course with someone you know...
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility. The Cornwall College Group reserves the right to withdraw any course listed at any time.