The Level 4 Higher Diploma in Floristry is ideal for those who currently work in this industry at management level or would like to run their own floristry business.
Share this course with someone you know...
You already work within the floristry industry or have aspirations of running your own business.
You will have completed the level 3 qualification and have relevant experience in the industry.
Stretch your creativity with this Level 4 programme being delivered over 19 weekends and is made up of 10 modules:
- Botanical Concepts and Practices for Floristry
- Business Practices for Floristry
- Design Concepts for Floristry
- Floral Event Practices
- Historical Studies for Floristry
- Marketing and Promotion Practices for Floristry
- Technical Floristry Skills –Designs in Mediums
- Technical Floristry Skills – Design Trends
- Technical Floristry Skills –Tied Designs
- Technical Floristry Skills –Wired and Glued Designs
Each module is assessed through three integrated assignments, a written examination and a practical examination.
Additional costs will include -
- Apron and full cover shoes
- Residential trips from £290 (optional not compulsory)
- Field trips variable costs (optional not compulsory)
- Material costs for actual practical exams at the end of the course
Being based at Bicton College, set in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
You'll be taught by our highly experienced and supportive teaching staff.
Progress to the Level 5 Master Diploma in Professional Floristry or advance your career within the industry.
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility. The Cornwall College Group reserves the right to withdraw any course listed at any time.