The Level 4 Higher Diploma in Floristry is ideal for those who currently work in this industry at management level or would like to run their own floristry business.
Share this course with someone you know...
You already work within the floristry industry or have aspirations of running your own business.
You will have completed the level 3 qualification and have relevant experience in the industry.
The course covers a wide range of topics including -
- Botanical concepts and practices for floristry
- Business practices for floristry
- Design concepts for floristry
- Floral event practices
- Historical studies
- Marketing and promotion practices
- Technical floristry skills including designs in mediums, design trends, tied designs, wired and glued designs
Each module is assessed through three integrated assignments, a written examination and a practical examination.
(The course can be funded with an advanced learner loan to cover most materials for the programme).
Additional costs will include -
- Apron and full cover shoes
- Residential trips from £290 (optional)
- Field trips variable costs (optional)
- Material costs for actual practical exams at the end of the course
- Exam and certification £70
Being based at Bicton College, set in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
You'll be taught by our highly experienced and supportive teaching staff.
Progress to the Level 5 Master Diploma in Professional Floristry or advance your career within the industry.
*Courses listed on this website are indicative of the subject, nature and level of study. The college reserves the right to alter specific qualifications titles, awarding bodies and levels of qualification, which can change in year. Any cost may also vary, based on personal funding eligibility.